Searching and Researching on the Internet and the World Wide...
Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
Additional Book Details
1. Introduction to the Internet and the World Wide Web
2. Using the Web for Research
3. Evaluating Information Found on the World Wide Web
4. Managing and Citing Search Results
5. A Researcher's Toolkit
6. Search Strategies for Search Engines
7. Specialized Databases
8. Searching for News And Keeping Up To Date Using RSS
9. Searching for Multimedia
10. Working and Learning Together by Sharing Information
|Sold By||Franklin, Beedle & Associates, Inc.|
|ISBNs||1590282426, 9781590282427, 159028271X, 9781590282717|
|Number of Pages||281|